Product: Loaris Trojan Remover
- The automatic uninstallation from Add or Remove Programs of the Windows Control Panel has not been completed correctly.
- The trial period of Trojan Remover have expired.
- I do not wish to renew Trojan Remover.
Please, uninstall Trojan Remover from the Windows Control Panel.
Only if this process is not completed correctly, try to start the uninstaller directly from the Trojan Remover installation directory. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Go to your “Program Files” directory. Usually, it is “C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover\” and run file Unins000.exe or Unins001.exe
- Click “Yes” when a window showing the confirmation message is displayed:
Do you want to run this uninstaller?
- It will ask to reboot at the end to ensure a clean uninstall.