PUF.Win64/CoinMiner Bitcoin Miner Removal Tips
PUF.Win64/CoinMiner is a potentially unwanted application (PUA) that haunts digital currencies. It comes from a Trojan Horse family and has main features of this kind of computer threat. The most targeted currencies are Bitcoin, Monero, DarkNetCoin, and some others. Internet users are in danger these days as the threat is really spread on the Web. Continue reading the information below to know how to eliminate the PUF.Win64/CoinMiner Trojan fast and effectively.
PUF.Win64/CoinMiner Trojan especially hits the CPU and GPU power taking their capacity for the cryptocurrency disruption. It overloads the computer to maximum and the computer load factor rises up several times.
To be honest, PUF.Win64/CoinMiner Miner appears because of wrong users actions. In most cases it is mindless installation of toll-free applications that can contain infected malware samples. We think it is mandatory for users to be careful with utilities they download. As a result, people face abnormal CPU usage, programs freezing and not normal functioning of the device. Of course, the situation is not so hopeless as you can always delete the threat automatically with the help of a special utility. Our GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool detects and deletes such unwanted objects as well as many other computer threats in several clicks only. So, we offer you to try in action. It is a kind of scanner that can be useful against this concrete type of threat, but track viruses, PUPS, spyware, adware, etc. Do not forget to reset infected browsers.
PUF.Win64/CoinMiner may indicate about itself through several symptoms:
- CPU and graphics cards lose their energy.
- Programs refuse to start.
- General slowness of the PC.
- Strange behavior of particular processes that you haven’t mentioned before.
Loaris Trojan Remover aids in the removal of various malicious and unwanted stuff – Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware, Malware, Ransomware Traces – when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard anti-virus programs may be good at detecting threats like PUF.Win64/CoinMiner, but not always good at effectively removing it… Also, Loaris Trojan Remover can be considered as a simple cleaner – it removes not only infected files, but also other junk files that were brought by viruses and unwanted programs.
How to remove PUF.Win64/CoinMiner?
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover. Click on its installer in the left-bottom section of your browser:
- Click on “Install” button to install the program:
- Run the Trojan Remover after Instalation, and scan your computer (advised Full scan):
- Wait until scanning is completed and all malware is detected:
- Click on “Apply” button for remove PUF.Win64/CoinMiner:
- Click on “Tools” tab and then select “Reset browsers settings” for clear your browsers from PUF.Win64/CoinMiner:
If all these steps didn’t help and you still have to deal with PUF.Win64/CoinMiner on your PC, just contact us and we will help to set your computer free from this annoying ads!