PING.EXE Bitcoin Miner (Removal Instructions)
PING.EXE is a Trojan developed to disrupt Bitcoin, Monero, DarkNetCoin, and other crypto investments. The program penetrates the computer by fraud and uses its capabilities for its owner’s purposes.
PING.EXE Trojan especially hits the CPU and GPU power taking their capacity for the cryptocurrency disruption. It overloads the computer to maximum and the computer load factor rises up several times.
Malicious software like PING.EXE is harmful because it steals a lot of the CPU’s power for own needs and users do not know about its presence. The main goal of the miner is intrusion of the computer and infection of particular files with the aim to achieve illegal money. The performance of the device, of course, suffers from it, and poor users start thinking why their computers face such slowdown Certain programs may even confuse to start or freeze so much that it becomes a disaster. Making all these troubles, the Trojan uses CPU’s power and exhausts it causing fast death. So, be alert to see abnormal overheating of the processor. No doubt, you do not have a wish to change the CPU, it is better to get rid of the malware. So, an effective anti-malware app can be relevant here.
No doubt PING.EXE Miner Trojan is in your system if:
- The CPU and GPU power goes up abnormally.
- Computer load factor multiplied.
- Games constantly freeze and stuck.
- Mouse often does not react on your movements.
Loaris Trojan Remover aids in the removal of various malicious and unwanted stuff – Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware, Malware, Ransomware Traces – when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard anti-virus programs may be good at detecting threats like PING.EXE, but not always good at effectively removing it… Also, Loaris Trojan Remover can be considered as a simple cleaner – it removes not only infected files, but also other junk files that were brought by viruses and unwanted programs.
How to remove PING.EXE?
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover. Click on its installer in the left-bottom section of your browser:
- Click on “Install” button to install the program:
- Run the Trojan Remover after Instalation, and scan your computer (advised Full scan):
- Wait until scanning is completed and all malware is detected:
- Click on “Apply” button for remove PING.EXE:
- Click on “Tools” tab and then select “Reset browsers settings” for clear your browsers from PING.EXE:
If all these steps didn’t help and you still have to deal with PING.EXE on your PC, just contact us and we will help to set your computer free from this annoying ads!