GuardTool.exe Bitcoin Miner (Removal Instructions)
GuardTool.exe is not a virus as it may seem firstly, this is malicious software, a Trojan if to be more detailed, and cyber criminals use it for fraudulent purposes by embedding the virus software in a private computer. Its main task is the implementation of the crypto currency mining at someone else’s expense.
GuardTool.exe Trojan is especially dangerous for the CPU and GPU power. It overloads the computer to maximum and the computer load factor rises up several times. However, users notice may not notice this fact as the Trojan usually works when people do not use their devices. Consuming resources of the system, the Trojan provokes constant overheating that is extremely bad for the hardware. We strongly recommend doing the scan if you notice the same symptom.
Take into your account that GuardTool.exe Miner appears via e-mail messages, file sharing networks and online chat rooms. In fact, user can simply install toll-free software that he came across on the random resource and infect the PC. Many antiviruses do not detect this Trojan as it can perfectly hide in the background. Fortunately, there is an anti-malware scanner you can use against this concrete type of threat and track viruses, PUPS, spyware, adware, etc.
No doubt GuardTool.exe Miner Trojan is in your system if:
- The CPU and GPU power goes up abnormally.
- Computer load factor multiplied.
- Games constantly freeze and stuck.
- Mouse often does not react on your movements.
Loaris Trojan Remover aids in the removal of various malicious and unwanted stuff – Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware, Malware, Ransomware Traces – when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard anti-virus programs may be good at detecting threats like GuardTool.exe, but not always good at effectively removing it… Also, Loaris Trojan Remover can be considered as a simple cleaner – it removes not only infected files, but also other junk files that were brought by viruses and unwanted programs.
How to remove GuardTool.exe?
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover. Click on its installer in the left-bottom section of your browser:
- Click on “Install” button to install the program:
- Run the Trojan Remover after Instalation, and scan your computer (advised Full scan):
- Wait until scanning is completed and all malware is detected:
- Click on “Apply” button for remove GuardTool.exe:
- Click on “Tools” tab and then select “Reset browsers settings” for clear your browsers from GuardTool.exe:
If all these steps didn’t help and you still have to deal with GuardTool.exe on your PC, just contact us and we will help to set your computer free from this annoying ads!